Thursday, December 3, 2009

Escalantes

Last night, I went to Escalantes near my house. I wanted a top shelf margarita. I walk in and there's this chair next to this gorgeous woman and this big dude. They were talking, so I asked the lady if that seat was taken. I took it and what ensued was those two flirting with me smack in the middle. It was quite like a tennis match, serve and volley. She was obviously attracted to him and vice versa. They actually brought me into the conversation and i was totally entertained. Turned out he was a football coach at Texas Southern. She on the other hand I could never find out.

Regardless, I listened and interacted, having a couple margaritas and water with my meal. Finally the coach had to leave and they exchanged numbers. She was like 'you better call me'. It was funny later as she told me she had to initiate it the interaction and apparently it started once I got there looking for a seat.

She and I then had a deep conversation about things. She had a degree in clinical psychology, so needless to say I was getting analyzed, regardless of her indifference to that supposition. We talked about relationships, her kids, the coach and her friend that was off taking a test nearby for school.

It was interesting as she wanted to buy me a drink, even after she was swooning over the coach. It was too funny. I declined as I had two top shelf margaritas, my limit. Still it was great to get offered a drink from a very gorgeous woman. Nice feeling for Kelito.

I found out she has a sugar daddy, literally. She is getting a solitaire diamond ring from her sugar daddy on Friday even though she doesn't love him. She was flirting with the coach for a side dude, per her admission. It was quite interesting to find this out after coach was gone.

Finally her friend showed up after her test, and more jabbering about the coach, about my deep conversation with her. At the end of the day, I get dubbed a "cool cat" and we exchanged numbers. Needless to say, I doubt I'll call them.

No comments:

Post a Comment