Friday, December 4, 2009

Companionship

As I embark on two weeks off I am wondering what to do and such. My thoughts have trailed to companionship.

You have to be comfortable with yourself. I am constantly reviewing who I am. In that process I become more comfortable who I am. I wonder if I will ever be comfortable there. That leads me to ask, am I wrong in thinking that I am wired to have a companion, yet most of my life I have been single. I am not a serial dater. Yet, 2009, I have dated more women in one year than I have in a long time.

Moreover, to start with I come out of the gate treating a lady well. I always come away feeling under appreciated and taken for granted. Is that a take on myself or the women I choose.

I heard a comedian say that the day you become comfortable with yourself a woman comes along and fucks it all up. It was comedy mind you and got a laugh. I don't agree. I think that you find someone who compliments you not completes you, for you are complete. Yet being comfortable with yourself means being complete, per se, right? Is this kind of a catch-22 then?

No comments:

Post a Comment