Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday

Let's see what I did today. I got up, took Ginny out. Fixed eggs and toast for breakfast while watching The Open Championship. Tom Watson did not win. :( One par putt on 18 for his 6th Claret Jug at 59.

I went to the laundromat to get my comforter. They had to wash it as Ginny peed on it yesterday. She does that for some reason. In the process I found a glass top for my dining room table. The original one broke when I got new floors. The lady at the laundromat had a living room table with a glass top on it and sold it to me for $50. I measured it and it was the right price. :)

Back to Sunday.

I finished watching The Open Championship (The British Open as Americans call it.)

I took a shower, got dresses and went to the grocery store and the pet store for supplies.

A gal I met on Friday called me. We talked for a bit and she said she'd call me later if she wanted to do something. I've not heard from her yet.

After the store, put away the groceries and indulged in some lunch. I finished the laundry, swept the floors again, changed the linens.

I finally booked the tax deductible date reservation for Saturday night. :) She likes that idea.

I paid my american express bill as Blue Cross and Blue Shield finally paid for my stitches in the Dominican republic. I calculated my finances as I'm not a "checkbook" person per se.

And now, I sit bored on a Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment