Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday, July 13

I've decided I am going to blog what I think. If I put a status up there every time on facebook, that I had a thought, coherent or not, people would get annoyed with me.

Today, I've decided that I am done dating. I attract psychos like flies on shit, I swear. I am so cancelling my dating insurance now. I do have a profile on chemistry.com but I will passively work on that.

I am working on a dating blog and will post the link to that. I need to capture all the psychos I've dated. Actually some are not psychos just clueless when it comes to dating, but I digress.

I may start my search for a mail order bride. At least I know I'm getting something for my money. With dating, it's a crapshoot, literally. I think I have better odds in Vegas than I do with dating.

Oh, and how is it that an IT (information technology) contractor can get away with billing a company for 7 years and still keep a job? That's a rhetorical question folks, I really don't need an answer.

I am done for now. I'll post more later.

1 comment:

  1. "how is it that an IT (information technology) contractor can get away with billing a company for 7 years and still keep a job?"

    That's easy! They take lessons from those with the "skills" to get away with billing A company for 10 years!!! LOL!! It's called mentorship. ;-)

    ReplyDelete