Monday, July 13, 2009

Home Run Derby and ESPN

Is it just me or is Chris Berman annoying? I'd watch this thing if he wasn't announcing. Seriously!! ESPN also has to get rid of that voice over guy. That dude that works on SportsCenter is seriously annoying. He's talking like he's cool or something. I mean for all we know he is a pencil necked geek with taped glasses and a pocket protector that can actually do voice over work.

I mean give me a break ESPN. STOP with the stupid "cute" cuts on "sports journalism". Actually report it and stop telling jokes you friggin morons. Stop insulting us with bad writing and poor delivery too.

Please tell Berman to go into retirement. Only on NFL PrimeTime is he really good. He's watchable then. Everything else, including baseball, he's horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment