Thursday, May 28, 2009

Miami Flight



I am sitting in first class. Breakfast was great. I had the choice of an omelet or pancakes. I chose the pancakes. It was pancakes, sausage, and a fruit bowl of melons and cantaloupe. Breakfast was good and the coffee was good as well.

I am watching Marley and me with Jennifer Aniston and what’s his name.

The first class flight attendant was so nice, great service. The towel service will be soon. I cannot believe I am headed to the Dominican Republic, flying first class no less. The ride as we went over Florida is a bit bumpy, but I do not mind it.

I still cannot remember this dude’s name. Owen Wilson. I cheated and looked at the American Airlines magazine.

The Miami airport is very nice. They have these Samsung pods where you can plug in your laptop. No more sitting on the floor in a walkway to find an outlet. All airports need this!

I really wanted a beer, but was hungry. I got a croissant and a mountain dew instead. There is a bar next to my gate, so maybe I will go there next. I think this is the second time I've been to Miami. Both times I flew first class ironically.

I checked to see if my first class ticket would get me into the Admirals club, but it only does that on International flights basically not to the Caribbean. It would've been $50. I may do that on my way back however. I believe I have a long layover in Miami on Monday.

I bought some postcards for a friend at work, whose son collects postcards from around the world.

This is a picture of me in first class.

No comments:

Post a Comment