Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Morning

I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I was back in Houston and reoriented myself to my surroundings and went back to bed. I finally got up at 8:45, knowing that I had to be in the lobby at 9:45 to figure out my transportation back to the airport on Monday.

It turns out, this was a resort presentation about activities that are offered. There is a catamaran excursion for tomorrow that I am going to take. It is $89 and I am so going to do it. I cannot wait. It leaves at 7:45 and returns around 6. Lots of sunscreen, a camera and plenty of smiles is on tap for that.

I am noticing that it defaults my language on the computer to espanol each time I bring it up. Interesting.

I don’t know if I will do any other excursion. That is all for now.

A view from my room.



A view of the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment