Thursday, May 28, 2009

DR Trip Airport Check In

I am checked in, first class!!! I love my U.S. passport. That thing is GOLDEN!! It took me no time to get checked in, through security and to starbucks. I have a starbucks in hand right now.

My driver, Hillman, hooked me up, dropped me off. He is an old driver for me that I used to use all the time when I flew every week. He is a good driver and had a swanky ride today. It was a very nice Tahoe, leather interior. He was totally on time!!

Not much else to report here. I am just people watching, looking to see who is going to be on the plane. I wonder what first class will look like. I've flown first class on Continental many times but never American.

I will leave you with this:
Is the feeling of anticipation greater than the feeling you get when you reach reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment