Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Something to look forward to: Part 2

I think I'm in that mode where I don't look forward to going home, yet I look forward to leaving work.

I went through this last year and apparently going through it this year. I have wonderful critters. I am finally enjoying seeing my dog when I get home. Seeing her happy face and such. Its just that my friend as my friend asked me, what do I have to look forward to.

My life right now consists of work, my critters, acting classes, my house and my friends. What is there to look forward to? Right now tending to my health is utmost important.

I am at a bit of a crossroads I guess. I kind of want to go into a shell for awhile, ex-communicate per se. I don't even feel like facebook or twitter right now. That is weird for me. I hope this doesn't last.

I have "things" to look forward to, like birthday parties, my LA trip, a surfside weekend, mother's day, and my birthday trip. But do I really have something to look forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment