Monday, January 25, 2010

Women and independence

Women who are independent lament that they are always single. Well is that independence a fassad for not wanting to get too close to someone? I wonder this whole thing of not needing a man stuff. I mean yes being self sufficient is good but being tough and strong are typically me traits. I not saying women cannot have that. If they project that strenght they will end up with a mommas boy. A tough man will not be attracted to a tough woman. Opposites attract. Most men, me included, lime to be the strong one in the relationship. Every relationship has a dominate partner and a submissive one. It just works that way. Moreover, from the caveman days men have been hunters and gatherers. If a woman can hunt and gather why would she need a man.
The opposite holds true too for men. We need to be more open and emotional to attract a mate. We have to show strength but if we don't show the emotional side we will be single for a long time.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment