Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blog about nothing

I sit here Saturday night, drinking a great bottle of Pinot Grigio. I tried to work on my jokes that I have in my arsenal. Since I got my new car, I've listened to comics on the satellite radio that I have in the car. I have learned that they tell stories that are funny. Some of my stuff can be made into stories. However, I have writers block at the moment.

I am spending my time posting witty retorts on facebook and listening to music.

Life has changed lately with getting a new car. I auditioned for a part in a 10 minute play and I got one. A lead one at that. Work wise there are good things happening as well. I have money in the bank. One of my friends works in the entertainment world too. I am finally networking inside the world in which I wish to live.

I feel like I'm attracting positive things in the universe. I have to focus daily on putting positive energy out there. Some days are better than others.

Every day is different. Positive energy comes in spurts. Negative energy creeps in at times.

Yes this is a crappy blog about nothing. Like I said, I have writer's block thus you get to read this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment